VINYL LINER INSTALL
614 Pools is your local Central Ohio expert at vinyl liner replacements and installations for inground swimming pools.
Fast service, great quality and inclusive transparent pricing.
Select from our high quality liner manufacturers with many patterns to choose from.
Now Scheduling Liner Replacements for the 2023 season!
Send us a competitors quote and we’ll do our best to match the price!
We pride ourselves in offering American-made liners, which guarantee long-lasting quality to handle hot summers and harsh winters. Our customer-focused liner replacement process ensures a quick turnaround, often 10 to 14 days* after we provide a quote and take measurements. It’s one of the fastest turnarounds in the Columbus area! During installation, the pool will be unusable from 1 to 2 days, based on the pool, but fully swim ready upon completion!
- Our total package includes the pool liner, foamed walls, floor repair, new gaskets, seals, screws, labor and materials!
- We’re proud to offer GLI, Latham and Branded liners
- Colored fittings are available to match your pool liner pattern – at no additional cost.
- The first 10,000 gallons towards refilling your pool is included in the price. ($700 value!)
614 Pools process for liner replacement:
- First, we’ll take exact measurements of your pool, provide liner pattern samples and send the measurements to the manufacturer and provide an exact price.
- You'll then select your liner pattern, color of fittings and how you would like to refill the pool.
- Once the liner arrives from the manufacturer, we are ready to replace and install the liner (Typically a 5-10 day process from ordering to receiving, depending on manufacturer and time of year.)
- Your pool will be drained and prepped for the liner replacement, we’ll save up to 10,000 gallons of water if possible.
- In a few hours we'll remove the old liner install the new liner, fill the pool, install the fittings and faceplates and perform an initial chemical adjustment on the pool after restarting the pool equipment.
You are then ready to swim! 614 Pools strives to make this a fast and easy project. Call us now for a quote or request a quote.
Check out our timelapsed process to see a full liner replacement completed in 1 day condensed to 2 minutes:
"After a couple weeks of trying to find a reliable company to replace our liner and concrete, we found 614pools and I am glad we did. They are a very professional company, quick to respond to emails, and prices were average in comparison to other companies. They were very efficient and smooth in their work. We will be using them to open/close our pool in the future. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a professional and reliable company."
"614 Pools completed a liner replacement and pool closing for me last year. The teams were professional and easy to work with.The liner replacement was quicker than expected. The pool was only out of commission for one day.The only issue with my closing was the team was not familiar with my IntelliChem controller so I had to pull the store the sensors myself. Otherwise everything was smooth."
"We needed to have our pool liner replaced this year because of its age. 614 Pools was very responsive when getting quotes from several companies and were competitively priced. The communication from them was outstanding as we faced delays in the production of the liner, had to pick a new one and then answering all my questions. The instal team was phenomenal. It was a full day of work for them. They were very respectful of our home, our time and even put up with my annoying dogs trying to help them. They came back out twice to check the chemical balance and inspect the liner.Highly recommend 614 Pools."