Your Liner Replacement is ready to get started! Please review these steps to customize your project
1. Liner Cost – Please review the cost of the liner project, specialty patterns may cost more than the original quote.
2. Faceplates, Drains and Return Fittings – Customize your pools look with colored skimmer plates, drain covers and jet covers. Please review the options below and let us know if you’d like colored fittings to match.
No additional cost for: Skimmer Faceplates, Drain Rings and Covers, and Return Fittings. Additional costs for light coverings/rings.
3. Water for the Pool- Included with each Liner Replacement is 1 load of 5,000 gallons of fresh water. If you would like additional loads of water delivered, as opposed to filling with your hose, the cost is $275 per 5,000 gallon load. Average pools are 20,000 – 25,000 gallons.
Filling with your hose typically takes between 2-4 days.
4. Pool Upgrades – Save money while the pool is under renovation on items like light bulbs or a filter upgrade/cleaning, to keep your new water and liner clean and clear!
5. Equipment Upgrades – While the 614 Pools team is on site, save hundreds by replacing or installing a new pump, salt system, heater, UV, etc.. Bundle the savings with your liner replacement to maximize your savings.
Please click the button below complete to start your Liner Replacement project!